Princess Monster

To be honest with you, I'm not I want to keep coming up with blog names for each post but since I've started with it, I'll keep giving it a go. Thank you to a special guy for giving me the idea for this one.
I feel a bit playful and a bit serious, so I think the title fits me to a "T".  By the way, I am totally in love with this hair from Besom, it makes me feel pretty but not too polished.

Wearing:
Hair: Besom - Emily
Head: Catwa - Catya
Lashes: Besom - Baby Lash Set (March VIP gift)
Lipgloss: Suicidal Unborn - Lovesick Lip Gloss
Choker: Kibitz - Judge Me Choker - Monster Black
Outfit: Blueberry - Caiti - Black
Nails: e.marie - Dangerous Woman Set
Sandals: Phedora - Vivian Platforms (22 Colors)
Pose: an lar [poses] - The Pip Mini Series - One

Location: VIP Bar @ The Bishes Club

Comments