I'm All Lit Up Again

.
I decided to throw on my new dress from Bossie and give a bit of a different look this week...hope you enjoy it!


Also, I finally realized why my facelights weren't working for my photos the way I wanted. Now I get to show off the Genus Project beta version of their head (finally) which gives me a different look

Wearing:

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Bento head - Mocap (beta version)
Hair: Truth - Talia - reds
Dress: Bossie - zippered latex dress - ombre 01 *FLF*
Choker: Kibitz - Mini collar [Senpai] (sorry that you can't see it!)
Body: Maitreya - Lara V4.1
Nails: e.marie - Dangerous Woman Set
Facelight: FOXCITY - SkinFX - Liquid Rose
Bracelet: Kibitz - Dual heart bangle - gold
Shoes: Glamistry - PARRASANA Heels
Poses: FOXCITY - Made Up-7 & MILA - POSES // 2018 2
Location: Backdrop City

Comments