Paint My Face


I am so supremely lucky to have won a fancy backdrop from House of Shade (by Shady Bonne) which is currently being sold at the Vanity Event. Pink is one of my favorite colors so of course I wanted to put it to use.

I also got to use a new pose from FOXCITY which included the brush and compact props!

Wearing:

Hair: Truth - VIP Gwen (VIP group gift for July)
Mesh Head: Genus Project - Genus Bento head - Mocap
Earrings: Elle Boutique - Mia Earrings
Shirt: Blueberry - Bella - Knotted Tops - Pixie
Swimsuit: Blueberry - Bella - Bikini Set - Pixie
Skin: Skinnery - Peach tone
Nails: e.marie - Palette Collection #1 - Pointed
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara
Shoes: Empire - Trollius
Pose: FOXCITY - Made Up-1 (includes brush and compact in fatpack)
Backdrop: House of Shade - Vanity Backdrop (@ the Vanity Event)
Cosmetic case (background): Tres Blah - Jolie - Makeup Bag RARE

Comments